We have a thriving Junior section across all ages from pre-school to 18 and our membership includes many families.
• Junior members have court priority Friday afternoons and early evening
• Year-round Junior coaching and tennis camps in school holidays
• Invitational Talent squads – Monday/Tuesday evenings
• 6 Junior teams – from mini tennis to under 18’s
• Fun competitive events – Quorn Cup, Round Robin Tournaments and Parent and Child Events
• Special social events for juniors and their parents – Tennis and pizza, picnics, BBQs, Christmas party
• Talented Juniors who can hold their own with adults may be invited to join social play as well as the opportunity to represent the club in the Middlesex adults league
• Drop in supervised play sessions
Please note it is a Membership requirement that all ourJuniors Members 12 and under to have a Non-playing Parent or Buddy member. A Non-playing Parent is a Parent/Guardian of Juniors 12 and under. A Buddy member is a parent who practises on court exclusively with junior tennis member(s) and we encourage parents to become a Buddy member so that they can practise with their children. To view our Membership Fees, please see our Join page.
Junior Coaching Schedule
Termly Lessons : Are run on a course basis. Costs below are for a 12 week Juniors Friday course.
In addition, we have invitational talent squads, junior tournaments / events and enter teams in the Middlesex Aegon Junior League. Please note that players must be members of the club to be considered for selection.
6:30pm – 7:15pm
Under 12 talent squad invitational only
7:15pm – 8pm
Under 18 talent squad invitational only
5:45pm – 6:30pm
Under 10 talent squad invitational only
3:55 – 4:25pm
3:55 – 4:25pm
Mini Tennis RED 1
4:25 – 5:10pm
Mini Tennis RED 2 ORANGE
5:10 – 5:55pm
Mini Tennis ORANGE GREEN
5:55 – 6:40pm
6:40 – 7:25pm
7:25 – 8:10pm
Bad weather : In the event of bad weather our Tudor Room may be used for fitness activity and mini tennis.