We are very excited to be able to open the tennis courts again for play from Wednesday 13th May, albeit with some restrictions. Singles play (with anyone) or doubles only being allowed if you are all in the same household.
In accordance with government and LTA guidelines, we ask members to adhere to the following –
· Only fully paid up members from April 2020 may use the courts.
· All courts have to be pre-booked using Clubspark and are bookable for up to 2 hours a day.
· Social distancing must remain in place at all times.
· Please leave the court 5 mins before your time slot ends and do not leave any rubbish/belongings behind.
· Toilets can be used if necessary. Bring your own hand sanitiser if possible.
· Floodlight tokens can be obtained from [email protected]
We have put a time limit on playing at the moment, as we imagine that the courts will be busy and to help prevent too many people being at the club at one time. We ask that members consider others and if we see that there is room to increase playing time, we will do that.
If you want to use the courts, you must have paid your membership fees. You should all have received a renewal link via Clubspark, but if you would like this to be resent or have any other queries please contact the membership secretary:
The security code for the gates has been updated and will be sent to paid-up members in a separate email. Please note the main gate (via the carpark) has been damaged so please do not try to force entry.
Anyone wishing to have coaching please contact the coaches direct.
Do not come to the club if you are feeling unwell, or have been unwell within the last 7 days